Free Facebook Likes | Twitter Tweets Followers

Maha Job Android App
Maha Job Android App


Description

This App Provides information about all government and private job openings in maharashtra
Version : 1.1

Features :

  1. Category Wise Jobs Listing - Category wise job listing for all jobs.
  2. Jobs Search - You can Use Job Searching feature in this app to find more jobs.
  3. Push Notification ( Notification For Each Job Post)
Powered By http://mahajob.org/

Maha Job Android App

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

2 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! In the end I got a web site from where I can really obtain useful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top