Free Facebook Likes | Twitter Tweets Followers


||| my personal pages |||
SCIENCE AND MY CHILDHOOD - px iceblockne
Prologue:

Science is such a subject which attracted me most while I was a child particularly two things were so peculiar to me, haunting me day &
night.. first I couldn't understand how does a magnet repels another magnet
with out any physical contact, as till then my intuition always used to
tell me that one can displace an object if and only if there remains a
physical contact between them...I try to understand the phenomenon by
hit & trial method and ultimately found that not only two magnets can
repel each other, they can attract each other and that's matter of its
side or face as i have noticed that if the face of the magnets has been
changed the effect of the phenomenon also changes.......the second peculiar
object was Radio. I really couldn't understand from this tiny radio
how would a person speak....all together, it was an Enigma to me.

Now that I am a student of science, I can understand a lot of phenomenon,
but can we understand whatever we can see...no, we can not understand
all the things we used to interact... as for example we know that our
brain is tremendously fast to calculate but do we understand how?
No, not yet but we are proceeding towards that goal when we would be able
to understand our own brain.........which is an organisation of billions
of neuron and their complex wiring......., may be one day would come when
we would be able to analyse brain properly and we can regenerate brain
tissues and neurons so that the phenomenon can be simulated in the
laboratory....... hope that day would come faster than we anticipated. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top